Bank of America Recruitment 2020 | Team Developer | Freshers
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Company Name:- Bank of America
Company Website:- www.bankofamerica.com
Job Position:- Team Developer
Location:- Hyderabad, India
Experience :- 0 to 3 Years
Work Timings:-12:30 PM – 21:30 PM
Education – Graduates or Post-Graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering
B.Tech/B.E./ B.C.A./M.C.A/Any other Graduate or Post Graduate
- Sound knowledge of Excel with experience in reporting
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Strong research, analytic, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service focus and time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of workflow management tool like JIRA
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Associate would require strong knowledge of Excel and basics of SQL to monitor daily automated jobs and build reports and dashboards.
- The associate would be required to create a daily routine of monitoring and pro-actively reporting job failures.
- Analyze the root cause of failures and share day end reports with the stakeholders. The results and analysis based on the work would further be used to improve and strengthen the process.
- Monitoring the execution of Automated jobs and reporting anomalies/failures
- Daily reporting the status of automated jobs
- Ensure adherence to the agreed SLA’s / Metrics – productivity, turn-around-time and accuracy
- Responsible for ongoing execution and deliveries in your respective work stream
- Ensuring timely resolutions of queries/clarifications
- Validate the current risk and compliance procedures
- Identify process improvement opportunities and highlight the same to respective supervisors
Bank of America Recruitment drive 2020 Application Process :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible-
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here