Baker Hughes Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | Experienced
About the Company:
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2020 – Baker Hughes scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Job Field : Digital Technology
Position Type : Full Time
Work Location: Mumbai , Maharasthra
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech.
Job ID : [ R3757 ]
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BAKER HUGHES RECRUITMENT
You will be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR BAKER HUGHES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience.
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS FOR BAKER HUGHES
- Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates