Avalara Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers/Experienced
About the Company :
Avalara is a business leader in indirect tax automation and has 23000+ customers worldwide. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. Our comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Our Compliance Cloud™ platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance tasks imposed by the state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world. Avalara offers more than 650+ pre-built connectors into leading accounting systems, ERP, ecommerce platforms, and other business applications. Each year, we process billions of indirect tax transactions, file hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns, and manage millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents. Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and we have offices across the US, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India.
Avalara Recruitment 2020 – Avalara scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.Tech./ B.E. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Avalara Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile For Avalara Recruitment: Software Engineer
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech. / B.E.
Work Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR AVALARA RECRUITMENT:
- Develop new features and do enhancement in full stack
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Exposure to devops
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Program and maintain that the code matches the industry standards
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR AVALARA RECRUITMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong software development skills
- Familiarity with devops
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Able to keep up with technological advancements
- Good skills on algorithms, collections and data structrues
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
PREFERRED SKILLS(NICE TO HAVE) FOR AVALARA RECRUITMENT:
- Exposure to machine learning solutions in Classification and Text processing
- Experience in working on machine learning projects
Apply for Avalara Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates