Applied Materials | Electrical Engineer Jobs -2 Latest Opportunity 2020 | B.tech/M.tech
About Us: Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Number of Post: 2
Position: Electrical Engineer I, Electrical Engineer II
Electrical Engineer I
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes.
- Sound technical knowledge of electrical & electromechanical concepts and applications – components, schematics, electrical system, PCB, cable & harness
- Component obsolescence forecasting and risk mitigation strategies
- Component selection; alternate source identification & FFF Validation
- BOM Analysis / Comparison (Module Impact and Structure Analysis)
- Product Lifecycle Methodology and PLM / ERP tools
- Engineering change management methodology
- CAD & PCB design and tools
- Environmental Directives & Compliance (RoHS/REACH/WEEE)
- Safety Compliance (UL/CSA/FCC)
- Materials Mgmt – Risk analysis & LTB estimation
- Project Management, Prioritization, Multi-Tasking
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- MS Office & VB
- Conduct obsolescence risk assessment for prompt risk mitigation strategy and implementation to ensure product manufacturability and sustenance.
- Identify alternate solutions and validate FFF compatibility.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for recommendations and approvals on alternate solutions including testing, qualifications and re-designs requirements.
- Collaborate with Materials organization to secure sufficient inventory basis supply-demand projections and product roadmaps.
- Execute engineering changes ensuring compliance to standard procedures.
- Maintain records of the obsolescence projects incl. priority, mitigation actions, status, etc.
- Complete assigned projects / tasks ensuring compliance to productivity and quality goals.
- Participate in resolving customer complaints & escalations through root-cause analysis and corrective-preventive actions.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to increase team’s overall effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication
- Experience: 8+ years
Apply ASAP :
Electrical Engineer II
Education: Master’s Degree
Years of Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: No
- Local arm of SCLA Electrical Design Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering support for Manufacturing.
- Electrical Engineering support for TDL.
- Electrical Engineering support for regional customers.
- Design or modify electrical/electronic engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of difficult scope
- Problem identification and troubleshooting a variety of complex electrical problems with limited supervision
- Define, coordinate, perform and generate engineering test reports with limited supervision
- Perform engineering analysis of difficult scope with limited supervision
- Technically lead and/or executes engineering projects, including development of key suppliers
- Implements concepts for variety of complex product issues and electrical solutions of difficult scope
- Generate electrical product specifications
- Specify and review engineering documentation
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply ASAP :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here