Amdocs Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer
About the Company :
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel-good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
Amdocs Recruitment 2020 – Amdocs Inc. scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Amdocs Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech / B.E. / M.C.A
Work Location: Bangalore
Job ID : [ 652119200 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AMDOCS RECRUITMENT:
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR AMDOCS RECRUITMENT:
- Designing, coding and debugging application.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis
- Technical support to various stakeholders on the features developed.
- Learning other modules relevant to the project on a proactive basis.
- Report status/progress to release coordinators and project team members as needed.
- Maintain standards compliance.
BASIC SKILLS FOR AMDOCS RECRUITMENT:
- 1-3 years experience in the development organization, preferred in Telecom or Billing area.
- C++ Developer
- Languages: Excellent programing skills in C, C++, SQL, ProC, shell scripting, multithread and/or network programming
- Operating Systems: Linux/Unix
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Apply for Amdocs Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates