AMD Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company :
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD Recruitment 2020 – AMD scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.Tech./ B.E./ M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for AMD Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile For AMD Recruitment: Software Quality Engineer 1
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech. / B.E./ M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job ID: [ 79253 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AMD RECRUITMENT:
Candidate will be part of Component Quality Engineering Team of about ~50 engineers. Validates 3D Driver components aggressively to meet Quality and Performance criteria before integrating to Mainstream. Executes games and Benchmark Test, works collaboratively with developers and peers to investigate bugs during Test validation and eventually helps build stable graphics drivers. Excellent scope of learning 3D graphic concepts and Windows/Linux OS internals and trouble shooting skills. High chances of learning Test automation and script writing and gets enough exposure to global teams and customer experiences
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR AMD RECRUITMENT:
- Execute Test Cycles (Test Plans/Cases) efficiently to validate quality of Driver Components
- Find regressions/showstoppers during Test execution to assess the quality
- Triage bugs found during Test Cycle and find the problem Change Lists/Components
- Self-driven and deliver timely Test results to make decisions
- Respond with clarity and communicate diligently to reduce overhead
- Should deliver accurate and 100% reliable results
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR AMD RECRUITMENT:
- Person with good exposure to Graphic drivers, windows trouble shooting, and PC gaming would enjoy this job
- Person who can demonstrate Strong analysis, problem solving & interpersonal skills will be highly successful
- Self-motivated and continuous learning person would be successful in the role
- Person who can communicate well with the team with good interactive skills will definitely succeed
PREFERRED SKILLS FOR AMD RECRUITMENT:
- Prior Test experience in Graphic drivers and gaming APIs
- Strong understanding of PC hardware, Chipsets, Graphics cards, BIOS & VBIOS.
- Hands on with defect triage and investigating skills in Windows environment, Linux is plus
- Hands on experience with Bug tracking tools and knowledge of Test/Product life cycle
- Experience with Test Automation skills (Perl, C#, Python etc..).
- Good attitude, results driven & ability to learn and deliver on next gen technology.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS REQUIRED FOR AMD RECRUITMENT:
- Bachelor of Engineering in electronics/computer science
- Certified Test professional with good knowledge of test methodologies and processes
- Certification in Test Automation
- Expertise in PC gaming and device drivers
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Apply for AMD Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates