AMCAT Exam 2020| What is AMCAT Test | AMCAT Registration Process | Exam Fees | All about AMCAT | AMCAT Coupon 2020
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for a great job? Having a great job is everybody’s fantasy except the vision and the best approach to accomplish it is a major battle. One of the approaches to accomplish your fantasy work is ‘AMCAT’, have you at any point known about this? if not here we go.
Amcat exam vision is to bring credible and genuine assessment to various aspects of education, training and employment.Aspiring Minds strives to help institutions and companies from choosing the ‘right’ individual rather than the ‘best’ individual.
- AMCAT exam assessments college students from exclusive fields in numerous domains with the help of an in-depth micro evaluation in each domain.
- The test includes numerous sections/modules which you can pick in line with your profile or education background. There are positive modules that are obligatory for everyone (Language and Aptitude Modules), while others are non-obligatory.
- During the test, you may be given an option to choose any two area precise modules. It is suggested to which you undergo the module description and befitting process profiles earlier than you visit take the AMCAT. Your choice of modules increases your visibility for precise kind of jobs, for instance, if you take the Programming Module, you’ll be visible to greater IT businesses whereas taking a HR module will help you find HR profiles.
1. What is AMCAT exam?
2. Who are eligible to take AMCAT exam?
Any Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree candidates who have completed their education or in the final year of their course can write AMCAT exam.
3. How frequently AMCAT exam is being conducted?
AMCAT test is conducted every month in 30+ cities with various time slots on Saturdays and Sundays.
4. What is the syllabus for AMCAT exam?
AMCAT has 3 compulsory modules and maximum two Optional modules.
- English Comprehension – 900 Marks
- Quantitative ability – 900 Marks
- Logical Ability – 900 Marks
Quantitative Ability Tech Amcat Exam Syllabus
The module is ideal to evaluate the numerical ability of an individual and is available in both technical and non technical flavor.
Befitting Job Functions/Profiles:This module will be relevant for almost all profiles such as Content Development, Business Consulting, HR/Admin, ITES/BPO, Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Customer Management, IT, Hotel Management, Life Sciences, etc.
Number of Questions:16
Module Duration:20 minutes
- HCF and LCM
- Decimal fractions
- Applied Mathematics
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and CompoundInterest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Engineering Mathematics
- Permutation and Combinations
Logical Ability Syllabus
The module assesses capacity of an individual to interpret things objectively, to be able to perceive and interpret trends to make generalizations and be able to analyze assumptions behind an argument/statement.
Number of Questions:12
Module Duration:15 minutes
- Deductive Reasoning
- Coding deductive logic
- Data Sufficiency
- Directional Sense
- Logical Word Sequence
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Inductive reasoning
- Analogy Pattern Recognition
- Classification Pattern Recognition
- Coding Pattern Recognition
- Number Series Pattern Recognition
To get detailed Amcat exam syllabus click on the link
5. What is the duration of test?
The Duration of the exam will be held for 3 hours. The Question Paper consists of questions in the Objective type. There is no negative marking for this test.
6. How much AMCAT exam costs?
Candidates need to pay Rs. 900 + service tax to take this test.
7. How many times can I appear for AMCAT?
Candidates can appear 4 times for this test and should have atleast 3 months gap before attempting next time.
8. AMCAT exam Coupan codes?
Click on the link below to grab the coupan codes.
To get ₹200/- fast off use this coupon code— REZYQ2N
9. What are the companies which recognize the AMCAT scores ?
More than 700+ companies are hiring freshers/job seekers for entry level jobs including MNCs.More than one and a half lakhs of candidates who have taken this AMCAT are called for interviews and out of those many of them are getting employed.
These are the major types of companies which consider AMCAT score for candidate’s selection.
- IT Product Companies
- IT Service Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Automobile Companies
- Telecommunication Companies
- Corporate Companies
10. What is the best time to take AMCAT test?
The best time to take this test is NOW, prepare and take the test as soon as possible.
11. Why to go for AMCAT?
- The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures job applicants on critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills and job specific domain skills thus helping recruiters identify the suitability of a candidate.
- While most aptitude tests only measure a test taker’s verbal comprehension and reasoning abilities, the AMCAT additionally evaluates personality traits and domain skills, thus becoming an ideal test to match jobs to candidates.
- The AMCAT is fast emerging as an industry benchmark with 700+ companies using it as a compulsory testing mechanism for entry level roles. We work alongside industry leading names like Accenture, Snapdeal, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, ITC and many more. Our client list covers multiple industries like IT Services, Banking & Financial Services, Automobiles, Telecom etc.
- There are thousands of small companies which are looking for good talent and provide great opportunities for growth. AMCAT works with more than 500 small and medium enterprises, helping you identify opportunities in companies which you would not typically approach.
12. Where can I get sample papers?
AMCAT provides few sample questions in each module. Click Here to view sample questions.
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates