Amazon Women Recruitment 2020 | AmazeWoW | Software Development Engineer
About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. Amazon embraces new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one.
AmazeWoW is a development initiative with internship and FTE SDE (Full-time Software Development Engineer) opportunities for Amazon in India, focused on bringing in top tech talent from engineering institutes. AmazeWoW aims at building a gender balance at the entry level for SDE role, so that with the Amazon’s talent nurturing environment, the future leadership pipeline of Amazon technology team is more diverse.
Batches eligible for AmazeWoW : 2021 and 2022
Last Date to Register : 5 May 2020
Prep session for eligible candidates : May 8th – 21st
Online Assessment : May 22nd – 24th
Test Results Online : May 29th
Prep sessions : May 30th – June 6th
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi – India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.
We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Note : AmazeWow is only for Women
- Applicable to candidates from 2021 and 2022 graduation batches with no backlog & CGPA>6.5/10.
- Students who have been evaluated by Amazon in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Students who are currently being evaluated by Amazon are not eligible.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with >6.5 CGPA in Computer Science/Information Science Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good understanding of design patterns, data structures, algorithm
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Excellent coding & problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think about problem statement and build optimal solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply in AmazeWoW Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses helps you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here