Amazon Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Development Engineer | Freshers
Overview of Amazon Recruitment :
About the Company:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Find all the details about Amazon RecruitmentBelow and Apply ASAP..!!
Job Profile For Amazon recruitment: Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore, Haryana
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT :
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT:
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Candidates for this role must have:
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Apply in AMAZON RECRUITMENT Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates