Amazon Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Development Engineer| Freshers | Apply Fast
Overview of Amazon Recruitment :
About the Company:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Find all the details about Amazon Recruitment Below and Apply ASAP..!!
Job Profile For Amazon recruitment: Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location for Amazon Recruitment : Karnataka
Experience Required: Freshers
Job ID: [ 1160353 ]
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Recruitment
· Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in Mobile App development
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Recruitment
· A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Apply in AMAZON RECRUITMENT Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates