Amazon Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Quality Assurance Engineer 1
Overview of Amazon Recruitment 2020 :
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world that encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Find all the details about Amazon Recruitment Below and Apply in the Amazon Recruitment Off Campus Now..!!
About the Company:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Engineer 1
Experience Required: 1 year +
Work Location: ADCI – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT :
Address Intelligence and Experience (AIX) team is part of Amazon Last Mile Technology and is responsible for ensuring best-in-class delivery experience for customers who shop on Amazon. The AIX team does this by learning all it can about every possible delivery location on the planet and using these inputs to drive faster delivery speed, lower cost and with most delivery convenience all at once and at scale.
Would you like to make an impact to each package delivered by Amazon? Our team aims to make every address printed on an Amazon shipping label accurate and deliverable, while ensuring we have additional intelligence such as access codes, location photos, geocodes, business hours, and customer delivery preferences. To achieve this worldwide, we focus on building comprehensive address data for the regions, and on developing sophisticated ML based software that recognizes and validates customer addresses, learns from historical data as well as through crowd sourced intelligence. While all our platforms and technology have to be global and scalable, our solutions are also customized for each region given that addresses are structured and managed very differently across countries.
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
Our Quality Assurance Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. They also work with groups such as Product Management, UX designers to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. They develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features and tier-1/tier-2 services.
JOB RESPOSIBILITIES FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT:
- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance EngineerExperience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 1+ year of QA experience
- Background in automation using Java or applicable languages
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to write test plan for the feature, execute and maintain.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON RECRUITMENT:
- Knowledge on testing frameworks and automation experience
- Customer scenario testing experience
- Reporting skills, proficient in creating status reports based on automation results
- Demonstrated expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
Apply in AMAZON RECRUITMENT Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here